We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Try this delicious recipe for a new broccoli salad!
- 6 cups organic broccoli
- 2 cups scallions/spring onions
- 2 cups celery
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds soaked and dehydrated
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds soaked and dehydrated
- 1 cup organic blanched almonds chopped up into slithers
- 1 cup raw vegan mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 2 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 Tbsp agave nectar
- Chop up the broccoli, celery, and spring onions into small bite size pieces.
- Pulse the almonds in the food processor or cut into slithers.
- Throw the dressing ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Toss through half of the dressing and then add gradually until dressed for your success! YUM!