We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Who says cookies need to be baked? These cookies can be made without an oven, and they taste wonderful! Follow the instructions below, and enjoy your tasty treat!
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour (I soaked hulless oat for 2 hours, sprouted for a day, and then dehydrated. Grind into flour – sift)
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups cashew flour (coarsely ground)
- 1/2 cup raw honey or your favorite sweetener
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or your favorite sweetener
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (soaked 2-4 hours)
- 1/2 cup filtered water (or as needed)
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, mix ingredients, by hand, except for water, walnuts, raisins, goji berries, and sunflower seeds
- Add small amount of water at a time, to ease mixing, but keeping dough as thick as possible.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Freeze for 30 minutes, or refrigerate overnight. Form 2-3 inch cookies roughly shaped (to looked baked), onto mesh dehydrator sheet.
- Dehydrate at 110 degrees 6-8 hours. Cookies should be dry, but chewy. (You can eat these without dehydrating, but they will be much stickier)
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer.